Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Around the World Twice

One of the awesome, amazing and erudite :0 ) Navy SEALs that I consult with on my books sent this to me in response to a question about fear. I have since confirmed with other team guys that no one knows who wrote it, but it's been around a long time, probably at least as long as the SEALs themselves.

It's called Around the World Twice.

I'm a lover, a fighter
An American naval UDT SEAL diver.
That's a rootin tootin shootin paratroopin
SCUBA diving demolition double cap crippin'
Frogman - last of the bare-knuckle fighters
No muff too tough, I dive for five
Tuck suck fuck nibble 'n chew
Dine and intertwine, masturbate
Ejaculate and copulate
Drive Navy trucks 2by's, 4by's, 6by's
and those big mother fuckers that go Shhh Shhh
and bend in the middle.
Been around the world twice
Been there and done that twice
Talked to everyone once, seen two
White whales fuckin
Been to two pig pickin picnics,
And I met a man with a marble head and a wooden cock . . .
and ladies, if ya don't like my face . . . you can sit on it ! ! !

Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment