Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Dharmic Mission

I do yoga. I’d like to say my practice is daily, but it’s more like bi- to tri-weekly. However, I do read Yoga Journal and get a weekly yoga newsletter that I at the very least review quickly.

Today’s newsletter asked me what is my dharmic mission or righteous duty and provided three questions to prod my thinking. I have been doing this a lot lately, thinking about where I am, what I want and how to get where I want to go, so this was exceptionally apropos and I decided to share the three questions here.

1) How do you make use of your passions and talents to fulfill the highest expression of yourself?2) If you had all the time, money, and energy you wanted, what would you do?3) If you had no fear of failure, what would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment